ALTI & THD WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS!
THD Podcast which was established in the summer of 2020 to facilitate audio tech marketing and discussion under Covid restrictions. It has quickly evolved to be a leading source for promotion of audio technologies. Our goal is to be a platform for technical sales presentations of audio technologies. Hosted on You tube and other video services but the bulk of traffic is on Linkedin.
Here are some details on the interview/format:
- Example videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thdpodcast
- Live or recorded: It is recorded over Zoom
Length: 30-60 minutes in length
Content: In general, to learn about the business, technology and solutions.
- Specifically, technical and business oriented content on the technologies that are
- driving the audio industry today and tomorrow.
Hosts: Simon Weston is an acoustic engineer based in Japan and I am more of the commercial questions based in Hong Kong
- Production: We record via Zoom and the guest can present slides to support their presentation. A good mic and a well lit room with a decent camera and web connection. Video mix is recorded on our side with the presenter controlling their slides.
- Questions: Direct your questions to Dave Lindberg or email ALTI at email@example.com
DB Enterprises HK Ltd
+852 6821 1651 HK
THD Podcast: www.youtube.com/c/thdpodcast
The THD Library and upcoming Podcasts
Previous Podcasts: https://www.youtube.com/c/thdpodcast
Scheduled. Links will be posted as they become available:
THD 32 Ole Wolff – Per Jansen (Feb 15) https://youtu.be/uzQ0Wu6P_Fw
THD 33 Zack Technologies – Allen Wu (Feb 22)
THD 34 ALTI – Barry Vogel (Mar 1)
THD 35 Resonado – Erikc Perez-Perez (Mar 8)
THD 36 Tectonic (Unified Communications) – Tim Whitwell (Mar 15)
THD 37 BishopSound – Andrew Bishop (Mar 22)