WHY? Why is ALTI at what has always been a consumer show? WHY you should join us!
The “why” is really quite simple: The High End show brings hundreds of manufacturers, and thousands of attendees together. ALTI’s audience (and yours!) are the 550 exhibitors and the management and engineering people they bring with them. Plus there are a large number of industry professionals that attend the event just as consumers do. It is for that reason that the High End Audio Show added 2 Business to Business only days on 18 and 19 May as well as adding the International Parts Supply Show. This is a great opportunity for ALTI Members and industry professionals.
What to expect?
The ALTI Pavilion is a “show within a show”. ALTI will have a section of the International Parts Supply Show segregated for our exhibitors and participants. Anyone who buys a ticket to attend the High End and IPS shows can attend the ALTI Pavilion. The first 2 days will be B2B ONLY. The ALTI Pavilion (APC) will be comprised of table top displays as well as traditional exhibit space. Our Conference schedule is 1/2 day on both B2B days, so there is plenty of time for face to face networking and opportunities to get business done. Specifics are below.
The illustration to the left is a representation of the approximate layout of the ALTI Pavilion. More spaces will likely be added, but exhibit space will be limited as most of the space at High End/IPS is sold out! Book now.
What are my options?
- ALTI has a limited number of Exhibitor spaces available at very special introductory pricing. When our allotment is gone, additional space will be available at regular exhibitor pricing through IPS.
- There are 2 exhibitor options.
- A round table with 2 chairs, electric, and internet is $1600Eur
- A stand alone Exhibit space and is the space only. Furnishings will be arranged through HighEnd and IPS show. $3000Eur
- Exclusive benefits for ALTI Pavilion Exhibitors include dedicated wireless internet and access to private meeting space (room K2B) as available at no charge. Plus an invitation to present a 20 minute Advertorial during the Conference Sessions and a technical or business paper (subject to approval) at no additional charge. Exhibitors will also be promoted in our weekly newsletter and in our ALTI Update in VoiceCoil magazine.
What if I don’t want to exhibit?
With the amazing value of the exhibitor program above, we suggest another look. BUT, if you still want to participate but do not want to exhibit, there are still options. See the Sponsorship page for a few of them. BUT, if you are looking for still another option:
Present a Paper or Advertorial. A paper is strictly academic and does not promote a specific company, product, or service. An Advertorial promotes anything the presenter chooses to within the audio industry.
Non-Exhibitor Paper or Advertorial: $249Eur
BONUS! For those who take advantage of one of the above Exhibitor opportunities, ALTI is pleased to offer a special NO COST bonus for those who are not now, and have not been, Members of ALTI. With a any Exhibitor plan, ALTI is pleased to offer a FREE 1 year Corporate Membership in ALTI. Take advantage of the many benefits of ALTI Membership for a full year with your Exhibitor application.
All orders are subject to review and approval within 24 hours of receipt. Reviewed orders will be acknowledged and receipt for purchase will be sent via email address provided.
Wire transfer and ACH information: ALTI LLC. Swift Code: CHASUS33XXX, Bank info: JP Morgan Chase, 270 Park Ave, New York, NR 10017 USA, Routing #: 122100024, Account#: 627667378