ALTI-EXPO 2021 Exhibitors Page
ALTI-EXPO 2021 returns to DoubleTree by Hilton at the entrance to Universal, Orlando, on June 13 & 14,2021, just before InfoComm 2021. There is so much NEW for 2021 that it is hard to tell the full story, so we will be talking about it a little at a time. Look for updates here, and in our newsletters. If you don’t get our ALTI-NEWS yet? Sign up here. It’s FREE.
Please note that in recognition of our altered world due to the global pandemic, ALTI-EXPO will incorporate all recommended and mandated changes to ALTI-EXPO to allow for social distancing, and safe hygiene practices. Our changed floorplan is a direct reflection of our commitment to your safety while delivering all of the important values ALTI-EXPO is dedicated to delivering.
Why ALTI-EXPO 2021 Is a MUST For You
- Timing! After over a year of near lockdown, most people believe that the June timeframe will be a safe return to travel and trade shows.
- Targeted! We don’t do video. We don’t do lighting. We FOCUS on the audio signal chain and related technologies.
- Effective! Because our event is focused, there will not be thousands of people walking by your booth. There will be hundreds, and every one of them is relevant to your business.
- Productive! Unlike frenetic crowded trade shows, our exhibitors and attendees get things done at ALTI-EXPO. Deals are made. Relationships formed. That is why many of our exhibitors return year after year.
- Go-to Launchsite! New companies and technologies have successful launches at our event. Every participant gets a spotlight. No one gets lost in the shuffle!
- Customizable! ALTI is here for you! Unlike many shows, ALTI can make special accommodations when necessary to make your participation in ALTI-EXPO effective and profictable.
- Cost effective! There is no better value for exhibitors! Period!
Numbered booths are 8′ x 10′ (2.44m x 3.05m). Lettered booths are 10′ x 20′ (3.o5 x m6.1m). All booths are carpeted, include pipe and drape, a sign, 6′ table and 2 chairs and a trash can. Included in booth cost is breakfast and lunch both days as well as the annual Banquet on Sunday evening for two (2) booth personnel. (More may be added at added cost. See the Prospectus for details)
Other booth options as well as electricity in your booth may be ordered through Las Vegas Expo. Their information will come to you approximately 60 days prior to AE 2021. ALTI is not involved in this! See Prospectus for more information.
Exhibitor Booths are sold on a first come, first served basis and are NOT considered reserved until Paid in Full. No exceptions.